We are more than thankful that you want to improve our gallery with new and fresh content. However we need you to follow some simple rules. Read this guideline to better understand how it works.
In brief, we want you to respect our terms and only add verified information rather than personal views and opinions. Guidelines outlining the types of discussions and content that are acceptable, and what may be deemed inappropriate and stopped.
- Play nice and be real.
- Don’t spam or disrupt.
- Be professional and only ad useful content.
Content we never allow
- You may not upload content promoting products and services of an erotic nature.
- You may not upload content that promote fraudulent or dubious business schemes.
- No content of/from movies or any other third party copyrighted material that you don’t have permission to use or distribute.
- No content that are hateful, harass others, violate someone's privacy, or include defamatory or discriminatory speech.
Although you have considerable freedoms for re-use of our content, it is important for us to protect our trademark rights so that we can protect our users and contributors from fraudulent impersonators. Because of this, we ask that you please respect our trademarks.
2. Third-party Websites and Resources
You are solely responsible for your use of any third-party websites or resources. Although it might contain links to third-party websites and resources, we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for their availability, accuracy, nor do we have any obligation to monitor such third-party content.
3. Policy changes
We may change this policy and terms from time to time without any notice.
However, we will do our best to inform you before making any dramatically changes on this page. If you continue to use our website after those changes, you agree to the revised policy.
Be aware that not all articles are of encyclopedic quality from the start. Some articles start as a single briefly sentence; and, after a long process of further discussion research and inputs gradually aims to become more informatic.
- is not a publisher of original thought
- is not a manual, guidebook or textbook
- is not censored (may contain content that some readers consider objectionable or offensive)
We welcome you as a reader, editor, author, or contributor and we encourage you to join our community. By contributing with content on our website, you helps us to grow and become better.
By doing so, we will show our appreciation by helping and rewarding you by providing and promoting a link to your;
- Website (personal or business)
- Video, E.g. Youtube, Vimeo
- Blog - Artworks
OBS, read Policies and guideline to see content we don’t promote and advertise.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect you to do the same. It’s our policy—in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion—to disable or remove the content infringing copyrights or being inappropriate/misleading or fault.
Report to us;
- If you’re a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, you can report alleged copyright infringements by reporting when reading article.
- If you see, reads content or article that is misleading or fault.